Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Eli Lilly complaints

This blog is being created to help point out some of the employees we work with or know that should not be employed at Lilly. I am tired of being looked down upon, treated like dirt and sexually harassed by some higher up employees. As I am sure most of you who are like me, especially the women at this company are tired. We can take a stand here on this blog and let others know what is going on. And I urge you to please use a separate email account to post comments or send them to my email here and I ill post them for you as to keep your privacy. I do not wish harm to any one that post here and that also goes for the jobs you hold with our company so please know discretion will be kept.

Thanks to all who will post

1 comment:

  1. I will write the first complaint hoping more will follow.

    I work in the HR department. I am constantly stared at like a piece of meet by several employees in that department. Though I feel one man should be pointed out. William (Bill) Gritton has worked above me for years. He is always flirting with me even though i know he has a wife. He has also offered to take me out for lunches, dinners and coffees even though i keep turning him down. He has invited me to his church on many occasions saying that he runs it and that I need jesus to be in my life more. I hate that I feel on guard every day that I am at work. I hate having to watch what I wear so Bill Gritton will not stare at my chest or legs. It is hard because I am a single mother trying to make a good living and it scares me to try and tell on him. He is a snake and very clever with his words, and I know he would try and turn it around on me. It would be nice to be in a enjoyable work place even if that means I had to move departments or get rid of him. Though I think Lilli should wake up and find some better employees.

    ReplyDelete